Hair Masques by Upfront Cosmetics
Hair Masques by Upfront Cosmetics
Featuring 5 unique scents, these hair masques from Upfront Cosmetics make a thoughtful and caring gift, either for yourself or a loved one. Each package includes 3 Hair Masque cubes, which are paraben-free, sulphate-free, and have no synthetic fragrances. They are also vegan and do not undergo any animal testing. Moreover, the craft paper bags are lined with bio material made from renewable resources such as corn and sugar. It is a sustainable product and is compostable in industrial composting facilities.
To use the hair masques...
- Take 1 hair masque cube, add 1/4 cup of just boiled water and add to a heat safe container.
- Stir cube until its fully dissolved. Masque will be hot. Allow to cool.
- Apply a liberal amount of hair masque on roots and tips of hair. Allow to sit for 5 - 20 minutes.
- Rinse as usual.
- For use weekly to bi-weekly.
Explore the different scents and find the perfect one today!
Aloe + Camellia
A refreshing wake-me-up of roasted coffee essential oil in combination with mint is sure to make this hair masque a go-to pick-me-up!
Smells like: Roasted Coffee + Mint
Ingredient Highlights: Camellia Seed Carrier Oil + Aloe Butter
- Camellia Seed Oil offers intense hydration for parched hair.
- Aloe Butter is the perfect gentle butter for very dry hair or sensitive skin.
Ingredients: BTMS-50, Aloe Butter, Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Camellia Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Baobab Protein, Oat Protein, Panthenol, Aloe Extract, Roasted Coffee Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Geogard.
Babassu + Argan
Citrus tones with lemongrass undertones. An overall uplifting aroma of sweet citrus.
Smells like: Lemongrass + Orange
Ingredient Highlights: Babassu Butter + Argan Oil
- Babassu is an excellent detangling agent, making it the perfect leave in treatment for children.
- Argan Oil is deeply moisturizing and helps to counter hair breakage and split ends.
Ingredients: BTMS-50, Babassu Butter, Mango Butter, Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Baobab Protein, Oat Protein, Panthenol, Aloe Extract, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Vitamin E and Geogard.
Cupuacu + Broccoli Seed Oil
A pleasant sunny, sweet aroma with unique floral, spicy edge. Features the same scent profile as Earl Grey tea.
Smells like: Bergamot + Cedarwood
Ingredient Highlights: Cupuacu Butter + Broccoli Seed Oil
- Cupuacu Butter helps lock in much needed moisture into your hair.
- Broccoli Seed Oil acts as a natural alternative to silicones.
Ingredients: BTMS-50, Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, Mango Butter, Sacha Inchi Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Baobab Protein, Oat Protein, Panthenol, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E, Bergamot Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil and Geogard.
Kokum + Abyssinian
A fun lemony lime citrus explosion.
Smells like: Lemon + Lime
Ingredient HIghlights: Kokum + Abyssinian Oil
- Kokum acts as an excellent emollient.
- Abyssinian Oil helps with the gloss and manageability of hair.
Ingredients: BTMS-50, Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Abyssinian Oil, Avocado Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Baobab Protein, Oat Protein, Panthenol, Vitamin E, Aloe Extract, Lemon Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil and Geogard.
Tucuma + Jojoba Oil
A perfect combination of vanilla and peppermint.
Smells like: Benzoin + Peppermint.
Ingredient HIghlights: Tucuma Butter + Jojoba Oil
- Tucuma Butter acts as a natural replacement for silicones and is an excellent emollient.
- Jojoba Oil acts as a lightweight, yet powerful, moisturizer.
Ingredients: BTMS-50 , Tucuma Butter, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Baobab Protein, Oat Protein, Panthenol, Vitamin E, Aloe Extract, Peppermint Essential Oil, Benzoin Resinoid and Geogard.